Want to get in touch with The Devoncourt Resort and Apartments?
Telephone 01395 272277
Fax 01395 269315
The Devoncourt Resort and Apartments (formerly Hotel and Apartments) are only 3 hours drive from London, the Midlands and South Wales (via M4,M5) and the city of Exeter with its own airport is only 8 miles away. Exmouth also benefits from its own railway station with trains every 30 mins from Exeter or direct from London.
Directions to the Devoncourt Resort and Suites Exmouth
- Leave the M5 at junction 30, then at Sandygate roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A376
- At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A376 signposted Exmouth 2.5 miles
- Straight over at the next roundabout taking the 2nd exit staying on the A376 signposted Exmouth 0.25 mile
- At roundabout take the 1st exit following the A376 (passing through Ebford, bypassing the Commando Training Centre Royal Marine Camp through Lympstone) on into Exmouth (speed camera on the left going down the hill after the BP Garage) 6.5 miles
- At the roundabout (by the Bus Station near Exmouth’s town centre) take 1st exit to the next roundabout 0.25 miles
- Take the 2nd exit at this roundabout onto Rolle Street following this through Exmouth town centre 0.5 mile
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit into Douglas Avenue following this for 0.5 miles and the Devoncourt Hotel & Suites is on the right hand side with car parking on site and ample street parking outside.